Lockton insures some of the finest car collections in the world. Designed exclusively for collections of over five vehicles and boasting competitive premiums and superior service, our flexible collector's policy is trusted and effective.
Each client is matched with a dedicated Account Executive and Account Manager, and collections of over two million pounds benefit from free home appraisal in addition to an expert risk management review.
Your Account Executive can schedule quarterly calls with you or your Collection Manager to ensure agreed values remain accurate in relation to the current market, and to discuss potential acquisitions or sales. Their expert advice is also available on risk management, storage and security, and disaster recovery plans where applicable.
Our collector policies are tailored to your individual circumstances but here are some of the available benefits:
- Add or remove vehicles at no change in premium throughout the policy term
- Your choice of repairer and genuine manufacturer parts where possible
- A smooth, easily navigated claims process
- Complete UK & EU breakdown cover that includes Home Start
- Track day and other non-competitive events cover if desired
- If you have an agreed value, a guarantee of no argument over your vehicle value after a claim
- Retain the salvage of your vehicle if written off
- The addition of everyday cars to your Collector's policy, if desired
- The optional arrangement of 'Driving Other Cars' cover
- Extended Reinstatement Value Cover and Extended Replacement Cover
- After an insured loss, protection against Loss in Value of your vehicle
- No Excess on Total Loss Claims
- The option of flexible driving options such as 'Any Driver Over 30' or 'Any Driver Over 25'
- Optional courtesy hire car cover available for large collections
All subject to individual underwriting and Terms & Conditions.